Play golf at one of the driest golf courses in Ireland
Ballymena Golf Club which is situated just outside Ballymena in County Antrim near the picturesque village of Broughshane, was founded in 1903.
The golf course offers a superb scenic backdrop, with views dominated by the legendary Slemish Mountain, world renowned for it's association with the patron saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick.
As one of the driest golf courses in Ireland, the golf course and club facilities are open year-round for both members and visitors.
What can our golf club offer you?
Why choose Ballymena Golf Club?
- One of the driest inland courses in Ireland
- Affordable playing fees
- Golf course open year-round
- Professional and friendly staff
- A golf course that caters for golfers of all abilities
- PGA professional training available
Telephone: 028 2586 1487